"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere"
Personal habits and the ability to interact successfully with others are deemed as valuable as the knowledge and competencies students learn. Success orientations are actively encouraged in virtually all areas of the school curriculum with the view of making them a vital part of one’s life pattern.
- Can I buy lunch at school or shall I bring my own?
- Does every Middle School student get a locker?
- Is there a place to buy snacks at school?
- How much home work will I have?
- What if I forget my laptop at home?
- When is a medical note required?
- If school is stressing me out, who can I talk with?
- Are there any special events for Middle School students?
- How do I find my classes?